- 14-Apr-2017 to 09-May-2017 (CST)
- Madison, WI, USA
- 10.00 starting
- Base + Commission
- Part Time
$$$ commission program, merit increase at 6 months and annually, additional incentive programs, premium program to earn up to an additional $0.50 per hour, part time schedules
Our Home Agents have ideal work life with the ability to balance home, school, and work to fit busy lifestyles! We are growing and looking for amazing people to join our team! Our training programs are delivered virtually and fully paid, so you may attend from your home office. This opportunity offers 20-28 hours per week and requires a minimum of working every other Saturday and Sunday.
What you need to get started working from home in our next training class:
- Home Computer/Desktop with Windows Operating System (OS) - Mac/Apple computers and OS not supported
- USB Headset for use with your computer
- High Speed internet connection wired to the computer
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise
- Technical Requirements are listed below for your review and reference
Skybridge offers great benefits and incentives, in addition to working from home!
- Fully Paid Training online with live instructors!
- Pay increases at 6 months and annually from start date
- Flexible environment to meet your busy life!
- Incentive programs to supplement your income!
- Lucrative commission plan - we have part time employees making hundreds of $$$ more a month!
- PC-compatible system
- Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 with all current patches and/or updates. Windows XP and Vista are not compatible; systems running Mac OS or Linux are not compatible.
- Processor Speed: 2.5GHzdual-core processor or greater
- Memory (RAM): 2GB or greater (4GB recommended)
- Available Disc Space: 20GB
- Graphic Resolution: 1024 x 768 or greater (1280x1024 recommended)
- Monitor Size: 17 inches or greater
- If the program you are hired to support requires dual monitors, your system must support dual monitors that each meet the minimum requirements above; check with your manager for information regarding your program
- Ports: 2 USB 2.0 or greater
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or Higher, with latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed and enabled
- Anti-Malware Software:
- Anti-Virus Skybridge recommends: McAfeeTotal Protection or LiveSafe or Microsoft Windows Defender (Security Essentials for Windows 7)
- Anti-Spyware Skybridge recommends: McAfee LiveSafe, SUPERAntiSpyware or Emsisoft Anti-Malware
- Firewall Skybridge recommends enabling the Microsoft Windows firewall or using McAfee LiveSafe
Ensure that your anti-malware software is kept current. If used as a subscription, ensure your subscription remains current. Also, ensure it is configured to automatically download and install the latest updates, definitions or patches. Skybridge is not liable for malware (e.g. virus, spyware, etc.) introduced to your system.
SkybridgeAmericas, Inc. does not require a telephone line for work use of Skybridge@Home agents. You will need a phone to communicate with your supervisor.
A USB 2.0 (or greater) headset is required for online training and handling live customer calls and must meet these requirements:
- Skybridge recommends the Plantronics .Audio 628 USB Headset
- Wired headset (no wireless headsets)
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- Mute button
- Connects to your computer using a USB 2.0+ port
- Comfortable You will be wearing the headset throughout your work day
- High-speed, wired Internet service is required using one of the following services:
- Cable, or
- Fiber optic
- Internet speed must be at least 5Mbps downstream and 2Mbps upstream dedicated. Your Internet connection cannot be shared with others while working.
- The following types of Internet service are prohibited for compatibility, reliability and security reasons:
- Wireless/Cellular (e.g. PCS/3G/4G)
- WiFi (e.g. 802.11 A/B/G/N)
- Broadband Over Power Lines (BOPL)
- Recommended: A network router with the following features:
- LAN (Local Area Network) connectivity
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Firewall capabilities